Terms and Conditions
These terms and govern your use your use of our website. Please read the terms in full before using our website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website. Using this Website implies that you accept these Terms. Occasionally, we update these terms, so please refer back to them in the future.
You will be able to access the majority of our Website without having to register any details with us. Registration of certain information will only be required when you want purchase a product fromus.
Use of Website
You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes which may include printing and downloading material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. All the material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior written permission.
We do everything within our means to ensure that this website is available 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. However, sometimes Websites encounter downtime due to the server and sometimes, technical issues including maintenance or repair or system failure or for reasons beyond our control. As a result of this, we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time. We will however, where possible, try to give our visitors prior warning of maintenance issues but we shall not be obliged to do so.
Visitors using this website shall not post or send to or from this website, any:
• Material which is harmful in nature, including, and without limitation, corrupted data, Trojan horses, computer viruses, or other potentially harmful software or data
• Material which the visitor has not obtained all necessary consents.
• Material that is discriminatory, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, give rise to a civil liability, or is otherwise contrary to the law in the United Kingdom.
• Please note that: We will co-operate with any law enforcement parties or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any individual or individuals posting material in breach of previously stated terms.
Other Websites Links
• Links to other Third Websites that appear on our website are only for your convenience. We have no responsibility for any third party websites and their content and have not therefore reviewed these websites. Consequently, we do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. Please not that, if you choose you choose to access a third party website linked to this website, you will be doing at your own risk.
• We also advise that if you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any of our website pages, and subject to the following conditions:
+ You do not present false information about us or misrepresent your relationship with us.
+ You do not link from a website not owned by yourself.
+ You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services unless this has been agreed by us.
+ That your website does not contain any content that is controversial, offensive, does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom, or infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person.
+ If at any time you choose to link our website in breach of the above stated terms, you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
We always take reasonable steps to ensure that information on this website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this website. Once in a while we may make changes to the material on this website at any time and without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, or in rare instances, incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
The material on this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To as much as is permitted by the law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this website.
Exclusion of Liability
Neither we nor any other party (Whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of this website. This exclusion shall include repairs costs or servicing and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this website.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair contract Terms Act 1977), ( ii) Fraud, (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this legal notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, a full refund will be due to the customer as long as the goods purchased are received in perfect condition and in original packaging with all product documentation within 14 days of purchase date. All delivery charges will be deducted and on the expense of the buyer. The Item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your protection, we recommend that you send your return using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
You are able to cancel any orders made as long as they have not been processed or dispatched.