- The iStoragedaAshur is apparently the world’s most secure, easy to use USB flash drive, which employs PIN access with Military grade AES 256-bit hardware encryption.
- The Flash Drive incorporates a rechargeable battery, allowing the user to enter a 7-15 digit PIN onto the on-board Keypad before connecting the drive to the USB port.
- All data transferred to the datAshur is encrypted in real-time with the built in hardware encryption engine and is protected from unauthorised access even if your datAshur is lost or stolen.
- The datAshur automatically locks when when unplugged from the host computer or power to the USB port is turned off.
- This Flash Drive operates straight out of the box and does not require any software or Drivers installed.
- It is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome, Android, Thin clients and embedded systems.
- It delivers drag and drop encryption, Plug and Play simplicity and can be used with any software.
- The datAshur can also be configured with independent User and Admin PINs, making it perfect for corporate and Government deployment . If the User forgets the PIN, the drive can be unlocked using the Admin PIN which will then clear the old User PIN and allow the User to set a new PIN.
- As the iStoragedatAshur protects your data with a Brute Force Hack Defence Mechanism which deletes the encryption key and destroys all stored data if the incorrect PIN is entered a total of 10 consecutive times.
+ The datAshur is extremely durable and lasts for years because it is rugged, extruded Aluminium, water proof casing is tamper evident and protects it against physical damage.
+ The internal drive components are also sealed with tamper proof coating.
Why Safer To Choose daAshur
+ Loosing a non-encrypted USB Flash Drive leaves you at the mercy of anyone who stumbles across it.
+ The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) has now the power to fine businesses and government bodies urge amounts of up to $500000 for serious breaches of the Data Protection Act, and this includes the loss of an unencrypted USB Flash Drive that contains client data. The ICO clearly advises businesses and government bodies to encrypt all Data, they recognise that data which is encrypted and lost is not vulnerable.
• USB 3.1 Portable Hardware Encrypted Hard Drive.
• Common Criteria EAL4 + Ready.
• Real time military grade AES-XTS 256-bit hardware encryption.
• PIN authentification(7-15 digit) PIN
• FIPS PUB 197 Validated Encrypted Algorithm .
• OS and Platform independent -100% hardware encryption, works with all operating systems.
• GDPR compliant.
• Timeout Lock – Locks after predetermined amount of time.
• Brute Force Hack Defence Mechanism.
• Drive reset destroys data and recovers use of drive.